OBD2 Scan Tool Viecar VC309 OBDII/EOBD Code Reader Work With all OBDII Code Reader Scanner Diagnostic Scan Tool
The Viecar VC309 OBDII/EOBD Code Reader is specially designed to work with all OBD II compliant vehicles, including those equipped with the next-generation protocol-Control Area Network (CAN). It is required by EPA that All 1996 and newer vehicles (cars and light trucks) sold in the United States must be OBD II compliant and this includes all Domestic, Asian and European vehicles.
A small number of 1994 and 1995 model year gasoline vehicles are OBD II compliant. To verify if a 1994 or 1995 vehicle is OBD II compliant, check the Vehicle Emissions Control Information (VECI) Label which is located under the hood or by the radiator of most vehicles. If the vehicle is OBD II compliant, the label will designate "OBD II Certified". Additionally, Government regulations mandate that all OBD II compliant vehicles must have a "common" sixteen-pin Data Link Connector (DLC).
For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant.
Work with all 1996 and newer vehicles that are OBD II compliant (including CAN)
Read and clear generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turn off check engine light
Support multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer specific codes
Review the emission readiness status of OBD monitors
Determine the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
Retrieve VIN (Vehicle Identification No.) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
Easy to use with one plug-in
Free CD software with over 7000 DTC definitions
No batteries needed-powered via detachable OBD II cable
Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60 oC (32 to 140 Fo)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 oC (-4 to 158 Fo)
Power: 8 to 18 Volts provided via vehicle battery
Length x Width x Height: 109.2 mm (4.30") x 66.9 mm (2.63") x 17.6mm (0.69")
NW: 0.12 Kg (0.26lb), GW: 0.15Kg (0.33lb)
Viecar VC309 Tool
1. WORLDWIDE SHIPPING.
(Except some countries and APO/FPO)
2. Orders processed timely after the payment verification.
3. We only ship to confirmed order addresses. Your order address MUST MATCH your Shipping address.
4. The images shown are not the actual item and are for your reference only.
5. SERVICE TRANSIT TIME is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit time may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
6. If you have not received your order after 30 days from payment, please contact us. We will trace your order and get back to you asap. Our goal is customer satisfaction!
7. Delivery Time:
1. You have 7 days to contact us and 30 days to return it from the date received. If the item is in your possession more than 7 days, it will be considered used and WE WILL NOT ISSUE A REFUND OR REPLACEMENT to you. There are NO EXCEPTIONS!
Shipping cost is bear by both seller and buyer in half.
2. All returned items MUST BE in the original packaging and you MUST PROVIDE us with the shipping tracking number, specific reason for the return, and your order ID.
3. We will refund YOUR FULL WINNING BID AMOUNT, upon receipt of the item in its original condition and packaging with all components and accessories included, AFTER BOTH Buyer and Seller cancel the transaction from aliexpress. OR, you may choose to have a replacement.
4. We will bear all the shipping cost if the product(s) is (are) not as advertised.
1. 12 months Manufacturer’s limited Warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged and/or misused after receipt). Accessories come with a 3-month warranty.
2. Defective items MUST BE reported and returned within the warranty period (and in the original packaging, if possible). You must tell us what the defect is and give us your order number. WE DO NOT REPAIR OR REPLACE ITEMS WITH AN
You agree to all of the above-listed policies upon ordering on aliexpress!
We maintain high standards of excellence and strive for 100% customer satisfaction! Feedback is very important. We request that you contact us immediately BEFORE you give us neutral or negative feedback, so that we can perform up your satisfaction.
It is impossible to address issues if we do not know about them!