Super Wifi ELM327 ElM 327 OBD 2 II Car Diagnostic Tool OBD Scanner Interface Support IOS System Elm327 Wifi Mini
Wifi ELM327 Highlights:
1. Super Mini Wifi Connection
2. Support IOS & Android System
3. Multi-brand Cars Suitable
Wifi ELM327 Function:
Engine Coolant Temp
Calculated Engine Load
Intake Manifold Pressure
Air Intake Temp
Mass Air Flow
EVAP System Vapor Pressure
Wifi ELM327 Support OBD2 Protocols:
- ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud)
- ISO 14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud)
- ISO 14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 kbaud)
- ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 500 kbaud)
- ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 500 kbaud)
- ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 250 kbaud)
- ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 250 kbaud)
Wifi ELM327 Specifications:
Material: automotive grade plastic
Operating temperature: -15 to 100 Deg Celsius
Range: 50 ft (Line of sight)
Power Consumption: 0.75 Watts
Wifi Standard: 802.11a/b/g
Wifi ELM327 Package Including:
1pc x WIFI ELM327 OBD2 Scanner
1pc x CD Drive
1.This item does not support diesel cars nor trucks.
2. ELM327 WIFI doesn\'t work with all cars, and also we can not test the car one by one , and please do not leave a negative feedback because of this, pls take this into consideration before you place an order, thanks in advance.
Q:1.Will This Code Reader Work with My Car?
A: This OBD II Code Reader is specially designed to work with all OBD II compliant vehicles. It is required by EPA that All 1996 and newer vehicles (cars and light trucks) sold in the United States must be OBD II compliant and this includes all Domestic, Asian and European vehicles.
2.A small number of 1994 and 1995 model year gasoline vehicles are OBD II compliant. To verify if a 1994 or 1995 vehicle is OBD II compliant, check the Vehicle Emissions Control Information (VECI) Label which is located under the hood or by the radiator of most vehicles. If the vehicle is OBD II compliant, the label will designate OBD II Certified. Additionally, Government regulations mandate that all OBD II compliant vehicles must have a common 16pin Data Link Connector (DLC).
3.For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant, it must have a 16 pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant. This label is located on the inside of the hood on most vehicles.
Q:My for Apple device finds and connects to this product, but nothing is working?
A:After you connect with WiFi, set a static IP on your for Apple device with: IP 192.168.0.11 or 192.168.0.10 and subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
Each product has been tested in good condition before sending to our customers, if you have any special requests or need other products, or any other questions please contact me without any hesitation through skype: carry.jin8 or WhatsApp: +8618255181042 or online TradeManager: cn1510505595